Free Pattern

Crochet Kits

Book

Mermaid and other patterns


What I'm up to? I am busy on a clown: a very big doll, like the huggy dolls. I also made a mermaid, which I still have no pattern for. Many of my patterns are being translated into German. You can expect 2 German books this week. Last weekend I published the Christmas Amigurumi book, which I am really excited about. It has 4 Christmas Amigurumi patterns: Santa, Snowman and Christmas Tree, Christmas Cuties, Christmas Girl and the little Gnomes.

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that comments are screened before they get published. Advertisements will be deleted. All other comments are welcome. If you have a question about a pattern: leave an e-mail address so I can get back to you. (or e-mail me on hello@amigurumi.one).